Monday, January 12, 2009

Potty humor...

Yeah - I'm completely immature and I think farting is funny.

I also really like yoga. I try to go at least once a week and it keeps my back from going out. Even tho' my chiropractor is 10 yrs younger than me and really cute, I don't really like having to give him money to stop the pain.

This woman I work with asked me last week if everyone in my yoga class farts?

I'd never heard of this phemomenon before! She said that she was told everyone in yoga farts because your body wasn't meant to bend that way. I about died laughing. I personally have not heard or smelled any farts when I go to yoga class. I'd probably find it way less relaxing if there were big ol' flutterblast gas bombs going off all around me!

Another friend told me she can't go to yoga because every class she's been to, someone has let one or two rip. Wow. I really have never experienced this!

My only really great fart story is from when I was working in downtown Denver. I worked in this highrise on the 17th floor. The elevators were really fun and super fast - it was like riding an amusement park ride every day. And every floor it stopped it always overshot the floor just a bit and came back down, giving you that fun jump in your belly. You know what I'm talking about?

One day I was in the elevator with probably 3-4 people, it was zooming it's way up when all of a sudden it screeched to a halt between floors and all the lights went out.

Someone next to me screamed a bit and grabbed my arm... it startled me and I farted.

I guess when I get scared I don't scream, I pass gas!

It was hilarious and I almost blew (ahem -pun intended here) my cover and began laughing hysterically. The lights came on within a minute or so and I arrived on the 17th floor perfectly safe and sound. No one really knew why I kept laughing that day either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha! Why can no one admit that they fart? Farting while exercising seems pretty natural to me.
You're very funny, thanks for the laugh!