Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve

Sorta late... but better late than never! Our little Wellington restaurant, Beauregards.




I look a little 'dazed and confused' in this picture. Everyone kept joking that the flashing pins were going to cause epileptic seizures... maybe I was on the verge in this picture?



I don't have any pictures of Nathan - the oldest son from the couple above. I think he's 4? While I was waiting for the bathroom, he came up and I was tickling him... I think it reached the point where it wasn't fun for him anymore? Somehow the laughter turned into rage and he came after me with his fists and tried to kick me!
Good thing his Gramma scooped him up. That kid is gonna be a scrapper! Probably coulda taken me too...

You can't see my pulsing red pimple... I love make-up

It was a good night spent with people we love - and I felt sorta crappy the next day.
You all know that feeling I'm sure. Eyes that feel like piss holes in the snow? Nothing sounds remotely appetizing? When you take a sip of morning coffee you think - oh no. oh hell no. - I am NOT gonna be able to choke this down.
And normally you live for your morning cup of The Black Elixir of Life?
Good times. Good times.

No comments: