Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged...

My first tag. Awwww.

My best friend in grade school had a dog named Tag and he liked to hump pillows... Oh. Wait. Not that Tag. Tagged as in a blog post meme! I was tagged by Soyez la Bienvenue Chez Moi. Here goes....

1. What are your current obsessions? Goat milk, goat cheese, goat kids, milking goats, washing milk buckets, pasteurizing milk, cooling milk, storing milk, washing milk bottles, feeding milk to goat kids .... we are drowing in milk. glub. glub. glub.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? I have soft, baggy fleecey pants that I like to put on the SECOND I am home.

3. Last dream you had? I was in a swimming pool I thought was private. I was skinny dipping and all of a sudden, families and people from the attached hotel came in! I was desperately trying to figure out how to get out of the pool and get myself covered before everyone figured out I was nekkid as a jay bird. It was SO embarrassing!

4. Last thing you bought? A bottle brush for cleaning goat baby bottles and a thermometer for pasteurizing milk/cheesemaking because the other thermometer was intermittantly broken and it was driving us INSANE.

5. What are you listening to? I'm at work and I have NPR on the radio. I can hear co-worker phone conversations and tapping keyboards. Oh. And the voices in my head. I always hear those....

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Awww heck. I dunno. Venus. yeah. That's it. Venus. Rhymes with penis.

7. Favourite holiday spots? I'm with Dedene - home is a good place to be! Wine country when you are staying in comp'd fabulous wineries cuz your Furry Husband sells wine, is a close second.

8. Reading right now? I just finished the Twilight series and now I'm on Stephen White murder/mystery book, it's the 11th one in the series or something. They are easy reads - entertaining.

9. Four words to describe yourself. Shock value, laughing, goofball (is goofball one word??)

.10. Guilty pleasure? Straight lard and sugar frosting. I love those big ol' frosting flowers. Good thing I only have birthdays once a year.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Furry Husband, good lord he is hilarious.

12. Favourite spring thing to do? Be OUTSIDE

13. Planning to travel to next? Does leaving work to go home count?

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Jeju sushi on Sunday

15. When did you last get tipsy? Friday. Wine and pizza night. MMMMMM

16. Favorite ever film? Sixteen Candles.

17. Care to share some wisdom? Don't ever decide to feed your dog twice the normal amount of his food because you think he could use some weight. You'll pay for it all night long because he will have heinous gas and you can't escape. ALL NIGHT LONG it will go on and on, bringing you out of rem sleep patterns with the smell and making your eyes water. I promise you. Don't do it.

18. Song you can't get out of your head? I'm a little tea pot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up then I shout, "TIP ME OVER, POUR ME OUT!" (probably explains a lot about me)

19. Thing you are looking forward to? Summer and more saddle time for me, once this wacky spring weather stops raining and/or snowing making things so wet and sloppy.

20. If money were no object, where would you choose to live? Same place I do now, only I'd buy out all the neighbors and build a compound like Ted Turner has in MT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers to the tag. Loved the words of wisdom. How do you get away with posting to your blog while at work?

Shanster said...

Ummm ---- 15 minute breaks?

Cheryl said...

I so meant to come up with names for your new goats! But, this weekend proved rather hectic. I guess Im not good at names anyway. Chocolate, Cupcake, Vailla Cupcake, you get the idea, were what I came up with...

Ha, ha, ha! love your answer to number 17. Hilarious.

kel said...

Great tag!! I love learning more about you!! I just may steal this!! (sticking it under my shirt and running...) you'll never catch me, pigs!

Shanster said...

Feel free to steal the tag! I wouldn't know who would keep it going so see? YOU are doing the work for me! :)