Saturday, April 4, 2009

Egads!

It started snowing last night around 10pm and while it's stopped now, we have knee high snowdrifts and ice everywhere. 30mph screaming winds. Dropping temperatures.

I just went out to milk and feed goaties, feed horses and prepare their nightly warm mash. The dogs didn't want to come with me... "uh-UH, we'll stay inside where it's warm and dry but thanks for asking!" Sucks to be them cuz I made them come out anyway.


I worked on my Mother-In-Law/Daughter-In-Law quilt today. I cut my 2" border strips which had been totally intimidating me.... but.... alone in the house with nothing else going on, I decided to tackle the sea o' fabric. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I finished 2 more squares.


It will be a miracle if I ever get this quilt done because I am so slow and sporadic about working on it.


I have movies for tonight and I cancelled my horse training tomorrow because while the weather is supposed to be nicer, I still have mega-drifts all over the place and I'm not driving a truck and trailer with horses inside through that crap.


Furry Husband called just before his winery tour and 4 course lunch. I'd be happier for him if the blowing snow and wind wasn't making me feel a little like Jack from The Shining.....


All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, all work and no play makes JACK a dull boy. All work and no play! Makes Jack a dull boy....all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

ALL work and no play makes Jack a dull boy


All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, "all work and no play makes Jack" a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....

No comments: