Saturday, April 18, 2009

The New Little Darlings...


All together now.... AWWWWWW! Bottle feeding and trying to take video with the camera is not so easy... Isn't the doe kid pretty? The black with white eyebrows and legs - stunning dah-ling, just stunning.


FOUR pages of Saturday morning comics (boy do I love Saturday mornings) and a cup o' the sweet black elixir of life are waiting for me in the kitchen. You should see my hair this morning with all the humidity... I have Frankenstein head... big and square. I'd post a pix but I don't want to ruin anyone's day. Gotta go! Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. Will you have a naming contest for them too?
Did you name the other pair of kids yet?

Shanster said...

I didn't - today is the day we'll lookit all the names and pick a winner. I'm game for another contest with these two lil' younguns too! It's fun!