My stuffed mushrooms were a hit and disappeared within 20 minutes. There were 40 people feasting... I can't even imagine cooking for a crowd and Deb does such a wonderful job! Furry Husband showed up around 4pm so he had a bit o' everything as well. We rolled ourselves back home and it sure was nice to have him back!
I'm off today for Columbus Day... (oh these durn gub'ment workers anyway!) and I have a list of things to do:
* take horse blankets in for repair
* pick up some beet pulp and Equine Senior
* stop by Mountain Vet for some tapeworm pills cuz I discovered tapeworm in Toe this morning while he was on his back in my lap and I was trimming his nails - EWWWW! I'm sure he picked it up from one of those voles Punkin' caught this Fall. (DAMMIT PUNKIN!)
* pick up some pix at Walgreens to put in my Mom-in-Law's care package, then mail said package.
* drop my books off a the library and pick up some more - I'm reading the Little House series. I know they are kids books and I'm really sorry to the 7 yr old girl I pushed down last week so I could get the last Little House book on the shelf... but I'm an adult and I'm bigger.
(don't worry - karma dished me out a nice, big pimple the size of a walnut on my right cheek for everyone to see because I made that little girl cry at the library last week)