Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweat...


I colored my hair this weekend... it's more Burgundy than red. Furry Husband says it's not his favorite color, it's sorta "purple".
And I say GO ROCKIES! grin.

Anyway - I stopped at the gym on my way home last night and decided to do some cardio on the treadmill. Oh my cardio is so truly pathetic... but pathetic as it is, it makes my hair all sweaty. Dripping in sweat.

And that is when I noticed my hair color was seeping... dripping pink dots o' sweat onto my t-shirt.

I didn't think about the color being too new to stand up to a full on sweaty head! Wonder if anyone noticed I was covered in lil' pink dots?

Lucky for me, my face goes bright red from the cardio so if my face was covered in pink streaks no one could see!




5 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh brother...I dont know what I would have done! :) Its refreshing to see that it didnt bother you one little bit! You go!

La Belette Rouge said...

I had the same thing happen to me this month. My colourist put a little semi-permanent red colour in my hair and I have been sweating red all month and I have ruined two white tees and a white robe.

Kelley said...

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! that is the sort of thing you see on a movie... I didn't know it really happened. : ) Thanks for the visual.

Shanster said...

Melinda - I didn't have a choice - by the time I noticed the damage was done!

La Belette - It hadn't happened to me before... sorta sucks to have your hair ruin your clothes!

Kelley - I know - sorta Seinfeld like. It's another gym day today so we'll see if it happens again. Hope not!

Cheryl said...

I tried coloring my hair once, a nice tea color, but I left it on too long and I couldn't wait for it to grow out.

Burgudy sounds nice. Like wine...