Monday, April 26, 2010

Raspberries!

Furry Husband placed third in his division this weekend at his disc golf tournament. Hooray Furry!

A couple of his friends met up at our place Sunday morning to carpool to Red Feather and they all returned quite wind-burned. I knew they'd all be tired from a day in the wind so I made lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies..... I certainly wasn't going out in that wind! Was nice to be home baking! MMMM

I had a nice lesson on Sera Sunday and lucky for me the sun shone and the wind died down for the 3 hrs I was at the barn cleaning stalls and riding. Once home, the clouds and wind kicked right back up.

Fine by me!

I never mind being stuck indoors with chocolate chip cookies....

A very nice man I work with brought me some raspberries from his yard last summer and they were so delicious. I asked him if he might dig up some of the suckers they send out this spring and I'd transplant them into our yard.

He brought them today and I'm so excited! Raspberries, raspberries, raspberries! It's all about the little things in life isn't it?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Mmmmm, cookies and raspberries! Yum!!!

Heather said...

I love raspberries!!! Yum!