Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keep that trim and no one will F*&$ with you...


Friday night Furry Husband and I went into town for a Big Head Todd and the Monsters show. We don't go out much at night because most things we need for entertainment are at home...

The doors opened at 8, opening act at 9 and Todd to hit the stage at 10:15. The crowd was eclectic to say the least. There were people like us - middle age?, young college students at one end and older, white haired Tony Soprano types wearing Hawaiian shirts and diamond pinky rings. Great people watching!

A guy in a hoodie passed Furry Husband and jumped back about a mile - "Whoa! Dude, you are with the FBI!" and he skittered wild-eyed back into the crowd. I about peed my pants laughing and once we found a good spot to watch the show, Furry Husband asked the college kid in front of us, "Hey man, do you think I look like FBI?"

The college kid looked Furry Husband up and down inspecting him... "Naw. That's more of a cop mustache. You keep that thing trim and NOBODY will fuck with you!"

The show started, Todd and his Monsters were fabulous... that band is tight and Todd plays guitar like... well... like only Todd can.

On our way home, Furry Husband and I were giggling about the "nobody will fuck with you" comment. Where exactly would Furry Husband BE for someone to fuck with him on any given day?

The grocery store on his way home in the afternoon?

His retail accounts while he's selling bordeaux, pinot, merlot? Or would they fuck with him for selling white wines - chardonnay or the rieslings perhaps?

And since we are usually home and in bed by 9pm, I'm quite sure no one is comin' to our house to fuck with him for any reason.

Regardless, I told him to keep that thing trim cuz I don't want anyone to START fuckin' with him.


4 comments:

Yousef said...

Are you gonna start calling him "Trimmed Husband?"

DebH said...

Ok..I want a photo of that TRIM..perhaps just the upper lip...I gotta see that thing!! Sounds like it has a presence all its own! :)

Susan said...

Is that all it takes for people to leave you alone? because I can grow a pretty good mustache myself!

Shanster said...

Yousef - naw, he's always Furry Husband to me

DebH - I guess it is, since he wasn't in black with an ear piece carrying any weapons...

Susan - HA! If I had milk in my mouth, it woulda just bubbled out my nose....