Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Enigmas are usually expensive

I talked to Dr. Wheeler today. He tested Sera for HYPP just in case and like we thought, it came back negative. He hasn't gotten the selenium results yet but will this week. He keeps saying Sera is an enigma. sigh. I sorta wish enigmas would stay with people that have a bunch of money to get to the bottom of the mystery. Sera is mine and I love her and we'll get to the bottom of this eventually. In the meantime I can pick on the baby Rosso.



I called Sera's regular vet who was out on vacation when this tying up incident happened to fill her in. She is thinking on it as well. Two brains are better than one...



I plunked down the $$ for my new used saddle last night! It needs to be re-flocked and the seller lowered the price by the cost of the re-flocking for me. (re-flocking means re-doing all the stuffing under the saddle ) AND the store was giving a 10% off all consignment saddles before the end of the year so every little bit helps!



Hopefully the Stubben saddle I put up for consignment will sell soon. It is being test ridden by someone who likes it, it fits their horse and I hear their trainer is a notorious Stubben lover. Sounds promising! Keep your fingers crossed.

Laurie and Tom came to get Norman this morning - he was ECSTATIC to see them - put himself in a right state I tell you! Now Punkin, our orange tabby cat, can come down from Furry Husband's dresser. She's been up there since Norman arrived. I think I heard the collective sigh of relief from our 6 felines all the way at work!

Alls well that ends well...

No comments: