Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

The beginning of our night....


My new favorite beer.... when they aren't making this seasonal beer, Tommyknocker Maple kicks ass...


Still early....

The Cozzola pies....




Pansy needs the little fork because she has an unusually tiny mouth....


Can you see how freaking SMALL her mouth is??? No wonder she needs the little fork!


MMM - a plateful o' pastries....

Stick a fork in me - I'm done!

We played Horseopoly. I haven't played Monopoly since I was a kid. It's really hard to keep track of properties and count money when you've been drinking. Also - not quite played the same way. If you landed on a property with "houses" (straw bales) or "hotels" (barns) there was much swearing ... not like you coulda done that as a kid when you landed on your parent's Park Ave. "Hey - F-YOU Dad!"

We all laughed really hard, talked like Billy Bob Thornton in Slingblade or in the movie When Harry Met Sally... that time when Harry was telling Sally he'd like some paprikash on his pecan piieeeeee. Please. To repeat after me. Pecan pieeeeeeee.

No comments: