Had some negative juju dumped the other night. Sometimes I'm able to let it roll like water off a duck's back and I don't give it a second thought.
Not so much. Sometimes I have a hard time letting it go and I feel the negative juju sucking at the bottom of my heels trying to drag me to the dark side.
Those times I try to think about things that make me happy....
1. Furry Husband - love, security, acceptance, strength
2. Baby Toe, Bequia, Sammy - our dogs - wagging tails, happiness, undying devotion, wet noses and doggie smiles
3. Sera Sue, Rosso, Brandon - our horses - snorffly warm horse breaths, big kind eyes *blink blink* , long whiskers on soft muzzles
4. Itty Bitty, Split Pea, Punkin, Mojo, Buzzer, Pudgy - our cats - warmth, purring, lithe, softness and grace
5. Blue skies and sunshine
6. Froggies in my pond and their spring songs
7. Blooming flowers, emerging plants, growth, earth, cycles of nature - spring, summer, fall, winter ... as with all things....
8. Polka dots
9. Short hair cut with no frizz and fast stylin on my head
11. Dairy products
12. Happy music - GoGo's, Squirrel Nut Zippers, The Feelies, Housemartins, B52s, DaDa.... any thing snappy, jumpy and toe tappin' with no heavy message or emotional baggage.
13. Crisp autumn mornings and fall leaves
14. Fresh snow and discovering the highway of tracks all around us from the wild things we never see...
15. Gut busting laughter with tears running down your face...
16. Ice cold beer on a hot day after working your butt off
Ahhhhhh, I'm feeling so much happier already. What makes you happy? I wanna know! Spread the wealth!