Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Promote the Goat!

I realized something on the way to SouthFork dairy goats Sunday.


I have a "PROMOTE THE GOAT" bumper sticker from Caprine Supply on my car cuz I think it's funny. Promote the goat. *snicker*


Rosie, the doe kid, did not lay down for the hour long trip to Lyons, CO. She stood in the back of my Subaru station wagon, chewing her cud, watching the scenery.


Ya think I looked like one of the Beverly Hillbillies driving down I-25 with my "promote the goat" bumper sticker AND a goat in the back o' my car?
Shoot, all's I needed was Gramma tied to the luggage rack in a rocking chair strummin' a banjo.


1 comment:

Kelley said...

I LOVE your promote the goat bumper sticker.... but you're right, the bumper sticker PLUS the live goat in the back... takes it to a WHOLE new level. hee!hee!hee! Maybe you should get a "granny dummy" in a rocking chair to strap to the top of the Subaru JUST for such occassions.
: )