Friday, June 10, 2011

Fly Sheets....

I went over to Mrs. Kravitz's house last night.  She bought a fly sheet for one of her horses and it didn't fit.  I thought it might fit Sera.  It didn't and I took it back to Mrs. Kravitz.

Went home and I sprayed Sera with some spray....

Rosso has a fly sheet because he will literally run to get away from the bugs until he's made himself colic.  (tiny bit on the dramatic side, that one)

Sera doesn't really NEED a fly sheet, she won't run until she's sick but the mosquitoes are particularly thick right now with all the rain we've had. 

Next thing you know, here comes Mrs. Kravitz, pulling into our driveway... she brings me another fly sheet.  Tells me it's another spare they found in their garage and if SHE had a Third Level Dressage horse, you can bet it'd be covered.

I thanked her and told her I'd just sprayed Sera with bug spray...

"Oh, that shit'll give you breast cancer.  Just use this...."  shoving the fly sheet into my arms and crawling back into her car to drive away before I could say anything else.




No comments: