Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane....

Well Furry Husband just left for Napa. He won his third "working vacation" because he is such a SuperSalesman. Sorta like Superman, only much more alcohol is involved.

Spouses aren't allowed to come because it's a work thing. It'd be like me going to a work conference... not fair that my Furry Husband's conferences involve beautiful vineyards, barrel rooms, wine tastings, yachts... yes yachts. They are taking him yachting. From goat farmer in the styx to yacht off the CA coast. Nice. MY work trips include a continental breakfast and free copy of that crappy newspaper USA Today.
He won two other trips - one to France two years ago. I flew over after his "work" was finished and we spent a week exploring. It was so incredible! We went to Dijon, Vezelay, Saumur, Paris... ahhh, let me reminisce a little with some pictures.








Last spring he went to Italy and I was not able to meet him there for many reasons. Money. Time. His Italy trip was a longer "working vacation" and he couldn't be gone from his sales territory for another week if I had come over when he was done "working". S'ok. We like to think he was scouting it out for when we can go together another time.

Now that I'm up, I should do something really productive like put my arse to work on the treadmill til the sun comes up.

No comments: