Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady?

Furry Husband called me yesterday to ask if I had anything to add to the grocery list because he was going to stop at the store on the way home.

I told him I loved him SOOO much, that I had something to add to the list but I would stop at the store to pick it up myself.  That is the depth of my love for him - I would not make him buy tampons.

He laughed and asked if I would pick up some cat food too?

I went to the store to buy feminine product and a ga-zillion tins o' cat food.  I don't know why I found that to be such a funny scene at the grocery store check-out line....

tampons and cat food in my little basket.

I shoulda added a couple pints of ice cream and a cat brush.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Imagine the look on the cashier's face if you'd been wearing a T-shirt that read, "I'm such a lucky Dog!"

DebH said...

I wish I had your take on life, cuzz you have a way of finding the fun quirky side of everyday! I love it!! and I snorted out loud!

Funder said...

Should've bought some Bud Clamato and loudly told everybody in line that it was for your husband, LOL!

Shanster said...

You guys are F-U-N, FUN! grin.