Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chineese food and a good ride

cure about anything! I spent the morning at home today and rode my wonderful mare under the gorgeous, calm, blue sky. A nice ride like that is ten times better than any therapy! Then I went to lunch at a great Chineese buffet with my wonderful friends The Divine Ms. K and Ms. M.
I spent yesterday hand quilting. Well, techinically piecing... my mom-in-law hand quilts and showed me how to do it last July when she came for a visit. We are working on making a mom-in-law/daughter-in-law quilt together. She pieces some squares and sends them to me from Rock Island IL and I piece squares. While the quilt will mean a lot to me, I don't think it's going to be very pretty because nothing really matches. Suppose that is what we get for doing things long distance! Maybe it will be prettier than I think once everything is done.
I'm feeling much better today. So much so that I think I will go out and pick on my fiesty baby horse now that I'm all full from a great lunch with good friends. A little more vitamin D and shedded horse hair in my lungs will do me much good.

No comments: